Monday, March 9, 2009
1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? When I come here
3. What makes mom sad? When I get hurt
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By making funny jokes
5. What was your mom like as a child? Ah...star wars?
6. How old is your mom? 16
7. How tall is your mom? Well, it almost looks like as tall as this (points to the jumperoo)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Ahh....I think it is, um.....oh, let me go get it to show you (brings me a netflix envelope).
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She just cleans
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because I like being famous
11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning (I wish!)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Ummm.....not good at....kinda, trying to cut a long plant with scissors because you cut your finger doing it.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Do homework
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Vegetables
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you let me do what I want to
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Um, a star wars character - you remember, Princess Leia?
17. What do you and your mom do together? Clean
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we have the same haircuts
19. How are you and your mom different? Because we don't have the same feet
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you hug me and kiss me. I want one now, please!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because he has nice hair
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? the zoo. I think.