Monday, March 9, 2009

Jacob's Answers


1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2. What makes mom happy? When I come here

3. What makes mom sad? When I get hurt

4. How does your mom make you laugh? By making funny jokes

5. What was your mom like as a child? Ah...star wars?

6. How old is your mom? 16

7. How tall is your mom? Well, it almost looks like as tall as this (points to the jumperoo)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Ahh....I think it is, um.....oh, let me go get it to show you (brings me a netflix envelope).

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She just cleans

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because I like being famous

11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning (I wish!)

12. What is your mom not very good at? Ummm.....not good at....kinda, trying to cut a long plant with scissors because you cut your finger doing it.

13. What does your mom do for her job? Do homework

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Vegetables

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you let me do what I want to

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Um, a star wars character - you remember, Princess Leia?

17. What do you and your mom do together? Clean

18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we have the same haircuts

19. How are you and your mom different? Because we don't have the same feet

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you hug me and kiss me. I want one now, please!

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Because he has nice hair

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? the zoo. I think.

2 comments:

Russ said...

ADORABLE!

Hilary said...

Umm....SO CUTE! I wish you had asked Jacob what HE DOESN'T like to do so he could respond "I don't like just talking." Love that kid!