Here are six random things about me:
1. When playing the game "Two truths and a lie," I like to steal other people's truths and make them my lies. This makes my lies seem more authentic. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget who I've played it with, or who's experiences I am borrowing and end up stealing someone's truths at the wrong time. Sorry, Autumn.
2. I like to play Sudoku. A lot. Pretty much every night before I fall asleep I play at least two games in bed.
3. I have a pretty awesome memory. It amazes my husband, and I am quite proud of it.
4. I have tiny sneezes. For this I blame my sister. When I was a child I was traumatized by her loud, scream-like sneezes and have repressed my sneezes ever since. Nick likens them to the sound you hear when you step on a mouse.
5. I have monkey toes. I can pick up many objects using just my toes, and Jacob seems to have inherited the same talent.
6. I love snow, dislike hot weather, and still enjoy living in Texas. Go figure.
Thanks Jasmine - this was fun!
I tag my local peeps plus one:
Hil, Jamie, Chow and Sarah O.