Friday, October 31, 2008

Weekend in St. George

The second weekend in October my mother and father flew me, Sam, my sister Susan and her son Asa, my sister-in-law Emma and her youngest James all to St. George for a long weekend of spoiling and good times. We were also happy to have Emma's sister Elizabeth and her daughter Megan join us from northern Utah.

We shopped, ate delicious food prepared by Dad (thanks, Dad!), relaxed and enjoyed each other and all of the children. It was a beautiful weekend, and it was a great time with family. Thank you so much Mom and Dad!





Me, Sam, my sister Susan and her awesome son Asa


My adorable and generous parents


The girls and their boys


Emma's sister Elizabeth and daughter Megan (so much fun!)


My sweet nephew James (Mike and Emma's youngest)


My beautiful sister-in-law Emma


My sister and Asa again

No comments: